[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

GSoC Weekly report of Umang for week 3

This week, I continued my work of updating android-platform-system-core. I wrote a makefile to build libcrypto_utils.so which was required by libadb. We found out that system-core uses libssl and libcrypto from Google's own fork of OpenSSL named BoringSSL. So I built those libs from BoringSSL source and used them where required.

Along the way, I found a small bug preventing libselinux to compile so I fixed that.

external-libselinux merge request - https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/android-platform-external-libselinux/merge_requests/5
system-core merge request[WIP] - https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/android-platform-system-core/merge_requests/6


Reply to: