Re: GSoC weekly report of Deepanshu Gajbhiye for week 2

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 10:46 AM, Deepanshu <gajbhiyedeepanshu@gmail.com> wrote:

This was an engaging week. I spend a lot of time with the project this week. Most days I used to work around 10-14 hours with the project. But I don’t think I was able to deliver work worth of that much time. So let's say it was not a very much productive week.

Dear Deepanshu, you are doing a great job!

Productivity is not always measured with the lines of code that you write.
Sometimes you need to spend a lot of time googling and reading docs, just to fix a small issue or to solve a small problem.

And also with this kind of project you need to spend a lot of time with testing.
Even for small changes you need to retest, and the test takes a significant time, so it also needs a lot of patience.

I think that you are on the right path. Keep up the good work!

Dashamir