GSoC weekly report of Shreyansh Khajanchi for week 1
My project is about using Bittorrent to boot networked computers
(diskless or otherwise).
With the week 1 of GSoC coming to an end, I've the done the following work:
- Identified the best way to generate the required initial ram disks
for the system.
- implement the system as a python package.
- implement base CLI interface for the console script.
- Laid the foundation of a skeleton 'project' that can be used to make
new projects (Like Ansible/Docker-compose).
- Made template files of configurations for 3rd party components used
in the project.
The repository is located at: https://github.com/shreyanshk/boottorrent