GSoC applications download

The GSoC website requires internet access and proprietary JavaScript,
and I am also not very skilled at using websites in general, so I want
to download project proposals in order that I may review them.

I have read on the GSoC mentors list, from Maybellin Burgos, that those
with an Admin view may be able to do this for me. Apparently, one can
click "Dashboard", "Exports" and finally, "Proposals" to download the
applications. Could someone try to download the applications and send
them to me for review?

Thank you