Re: tips for writing your proposal

Sir, I am writing proposal for "Wizard/GUI helping students/interns apply and get started" and i have a doubt. What do you mean by "searching for free software groups in their local area and installing useful development tools on their computer." ? Sir Can you please clear this point , it will really help me in writing good proposal.