Re: Proposals without a confirmed mentor

On 3/13/18 2:46 PM, Olly Betts wrote:
> There were several proposals still on the project ideas list without a
> confirmed mentor.  At this point if a mentor hasn't come forward it
> seems very unlikely one will.
>
> Student applications are now open, and it would be really bad to have
> students apply for these projects when in reality we can't accept them.
>
> Therefore (and with support from people on IRC) I've moved those
> projects to the existing "ideas without a confirmed mentor" list, and
> added a warning not to apply for ideas on that list.

> https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/ProjectProposals/CleanRoomForPGPKeyManagement

I would like to mentor this project and I've been in contact with Daniel
and one interested student, however I would prefer if there would be
someone to act as a co-mentor.  If what it takes to have the project
move forward is to step up as a mentor, I would be happy to do that but
I would much prefer to share the commitment with someone else.

Cheers,
Dan