From: "Kartik Kulkarni" <kartik.koolks@gmail.com>
Date: 3 Mar 2018 3:09 am
Subject: GSoC 2018
To: <daniel@pocock.pro>, <debian-outreach@lists.debian.org>

Hello there,
I was waiting for the reply from debian-outreach@lists.debian.org and thought that I should try out automating the tasks and also find out a bit more information about what all is to be done and thus have tried out this project auto-ssh.
I wanted to know feedback regarding the project, even though it's hardly a decent app and needs a lot of exception handling I wanted to know if integrating all the tasks together like this app into a docker container and then either sharing a new iso from deb (custom) with startup app like this one or sharing the docker file to the candidates would make it easier.
I also wanted to know if using credit card details for the purchase of domain name, email server or other things within a native app would be dangerous? Can we just give the links via the app and ask them to purchase it on their own and then provide the details?
I also wanted to know if having an android app keeping track of how many tasks have been completed would be helpful?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Kartik Kulkarni