Re: Regarding Google Summer of Code 2018

On 19/02/18 23:13, Aman Pratap Singh wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am Aman Pratap Singh, a CSE major at Indian Institute of Technology
> Bhubaneswar. I am writing this with regard to Debian organization's
> project idea for Google Summer of Code titled /Firefox and Thunderbird
> plugins for free software habits/. I am interested in working on this
> project.
>
> I request to please brief me with steps to getting started.

Please click the new application link on the wiki to complete a more
thorough application:

https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects#SummerOfCode2018.2FProjects.2FFirefoxAndThunderbirdPluginsFreeSoftwareHabits.Firefox_and_Thunderbird_plugins_for_free_software_habits