Re: admin team and delegation status, volunteers?

On 20/02/18 07:49, Molly de Blanc wrote:
> More admins are -definitely- needed all around--for Outreachy and GSoC.

Great, as you may be the last man standing in the existing delegation it
is really helpful to have you confirm that

> I am personally disinclined to add more tools to process (I have enough
> trouble keeping track of the tools I'm already using). If this is
> something people are enthusiastic about, I'd be happy to try something.
> Can we split this into a new thread if people want to talk about it more?

Yes, there is already a thread for Kanboard, could you reply on that?

Before you make any conclusions, could you try participating in one of
our Jitsi Meet calls with Renata to see how we use the Kanboard?  That
is described in the other thread too.

Regards,

Daniel