Fwd: Outreachy 2017, OpenPGP

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aarti Kashyap <kaarti.sr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 3:16 PM
Subject: Outreachy 2017, OpenPGP
To: pki-clean-room-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org, daniel@pocock.pro

Hello
i am interested in contributing to Clean room for

Clean Room for PGP and X.509 (PKI) Key Management

Regarding this project I have researched on the following things are:-
->Read the documentation of the GnuPG
->Read up about TAILS Debian based operating system.

I have a few questions:
->What exactly is the difference between Tails that we are trying to build and Clean room that we can live boot
->Apart from maintaining anonymity in  TAILS what is the other use of the TAILS operating system.
->The recent news according to one of the blog I found, says the work has already been done.
https://eferdman.github.io/debian/outreachy/2017/01/03/Debian-4w/
-> From what i have understood is that the Live Debian system is already built as available on the git, am I required to build a GUI for the same?

Regards
Aarti Kashyap

--
This is my Footrr