Interested in contributing to Debian under Outreachy

Hi,

         I'm Prathyusha. I love writing and coding, though I'm very new to the latter. I recently got to hear about the Outreachy internships and would like to pariticipate in this round.

         The RTC survey project resonates with my interests, so I expect to start on its application tasks soon. I'm very excited as this seems to be a great learning opportunity and hope to make substantial contributions.

Cheers,
Prathyusha S