Re: Sign up to mentor for Outreachy Round 15

Hi Molly!

I'm Keerthana. I was a GSOC intern last year and I would love to help mentor Outreachy interns this year, especially in topics related to JS and documentation.

I am not a DD or DM but I also have a project idea. It feels to me like Debian could really use better documentation and Outreachy supports documentation projects. Do you think we can have a project like that? Who can I talk to about making this happen?

I would love to help in any other way I can in the project too.

Regards,
Keerthana