Github-icalendar

Hello, everyone!

I have submitted my application for Outreachy.

I also created a PR proposing a few improvements for the Github-icalendar project. I think this is an interesting app to work on and it could be very useful for Github users such as myself. I would love to have some feedback to know if I should continue working on what I proposed (new features and tests) or if something should be changed.

https://github.com/dpocock/github-icalendar/pull/12

Also... I keep wondering, is there a particular reason to why is this project being written in Python 2, or is it simply because no one ported it to Python 3 yet?

Best regards,
Renata

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile