Re: Contribution to calendar database of social events and conferences

On 16/09/17 20:38, Kiran Shahdadpuri wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> I am interested in contributing to calendar database of social events
> and conferences .Please let me know how can I start and make my
> initial contribution , and I will get on it.

Are you still interested in applying to this project?  If so, can you
please send us more details about yourself and links to any work you
have on Github, a blog or anything else?

Is anybody else interested in being part of the mentoring team for this
project?