Re: outreachy dec - mar

Hi Lata,

I'm probably going to overly explain this, and I appreciate your
patience with that. :)

We have the funds for 2 interns. Since we want to help new contributors
work on things they find interesting, we came up with a lot of possible
projects.

Once the application period is over, the mentors will talk with the
Outreach team about how the applications went--what it was like working
with people on their application tasks, how they did, and what they
think an individual applicant will be able to accomplish during this
Outreachy round.

>From the pool of applicants across projects, we'll agree on two.

That's a lot of words to say: yes, mentors / leaders of the individual
projects are definitely a big part of the decision making process.

Does that help?

Cheers,
Molly