Re: FOSDEM Sponsorship from Debian or Google?

hi,
happy new year every one
can a new comer like me participate in FOSDEM ?

thank you
sourav

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 1:11 PM, Jaminy Prabaharan <jaminy02@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi ,

Happy new year 2017!

The talk on RTC has been selected for FOSDEM and there might be a GSoC lightning talk as well.

May I know whether we could get our visa letter here for speakers representing Debian?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jaminy.