GSoC week 10: CM for reSIProcate

Hello,

In the past week I've polished the changes that I made at resiprocate resip/dum, resip/stack and resip/recon APIs so it could be more easy to merge them into the resiprocate repository.

I separated the changes into two pull requests:

1) classes related to send PUBLISH messages. The pull request is at [1]. This involves the following classes:

- resip/dum/BaseCreator.cxx
- resip/recon/HandleTypes.hxx
- resip/recon/Makefile.am
- resip/recon/UserAgent.*
- resip/recon/UserAgentClientPublicatrion.* (new class created)
- resip/recon/UserAgentCmds.hxx
- resip/stack/GenericPidfContents.*

2) classes related to send/receive MESSAGE messages. The pull request is at [2]. This involves the following classes:

- resip/recon/ConversationManager.*
- resip/recon/MOHParkerServer/Server.*
- resip/recon/UserAgent.cxx
- resip/recon/test/testUA.cxx

There are also some changes at telepathy-resiprocate API that I will include into a different pull request as soon as [1] and [2] pull requests are merged.

Besides that I spent some time trying to figure it out why sip clients is not receiving the NOTIFY messages from repro test.sip5060 server. I was looking into the server log messages and the NOTIFY message is being generated and sent to the clients but it's not appearing at clients log. I used one client logged in at Jitsi and another logged in at Empathy using telepathy-resiprocate (both clients in test.sip5060 server). I still couldn't find out a reason for the NOTIFY messages not getting to the clients.

I also asked my mentor what different activity should I start now. At the beginning of GSoC he talked about getting the contacts from server (instead of a local file as I'm doing right now) and maybe this could be some small activity that could be done more quickly (I'm not sure of this). I also suggested another one present at my wiki [3]: Move CommonNameMappings text file to database and make it accessible through web admin UI FreeRTC - Issue 26

[1] https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/pull/52
[2] https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/pull/53
[3] https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2016/StudentApplications/MateusBellomo