GSOC Week 1

Hi,
I haven't done unit testing before so I have studied about JUnit Cases. I followed the given link to understand the concept. (https://dzone.com/articles/junit-tutorial-beginners). I will try to implement in my projects in coming weeks.

As per my discussion with Daniel and Saúl, my first task [ITSP quick setup wizard for softphones on Android] requires to display a list of ISP to users for selection.
I have created Android code which will parse XML and take out the required data from it. We will be using it to fetch SIP details from XML to display them to user.
https://github.com/pranavjain/XMLParser

I was occupied with my exams and got free today only. Will increase the amount of progress in following weeks.

Pranav Jain