[GSoC] more details on wiki pages

Hi all, congratulations to all selected students,

Now that GSoC is getting started, it is a perfect time for students to
add more details to the wiki pages.

I've made a slightly long list of things that I'd like to see for all
the students I'm working with this year:

https://wiki.debian.org/GSoC/StudentWikiPages

and I'd request that each of you sends me an email after updating your
wiki and ensuring you are subscribed to the mailing lists.

If any other mentors or students have ideas please feel free to add to
that list too.

Regards,

Daniel