[All mentors] We need to know your intern selection now!

Hi folks,

Our GSoC slots request has come and gone, and it's now time to make our final
intern selection for both GSoC and Outreachy.

Please let us admins _PRIVATELY_ know (through the outreach@debian.org mail
alias) which candidates, if any, you would like to accept for this summer's
internships, as soon as possible and in any case by Sunday April 17th.

If you do not reply before 23:59UTC on that Sunday, we will assume that you
don't want to select any interns for this round.

You MUST NOT tell your candidates whether they have been selected or not, so
please make sure you REPLY PRIVATELY (I know a lot of you don't like this part
of the program, but Google makes the rules; Reply-To and M-F-T set
accordingly).

If you have requested several slots for your projects, please rank your
selections as we __might__ not be able to grant them all: we have had more
candidates than usual, have requested more GSoC slots than previous years, but
only got granted the lower end of our requested slot range.

Thanks for being timely!
--
Nicolas Dandrimont