Re: [Soc-coordination] GSoC 2016 Student Application Format

On 16-03-21 13:04:30, Marko Dimjašević wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if students should follow a particular format when
> writing their applications to participate in this year's Google Summer
> of Code with Debian. I couldn't find anything specific but high-level
> guidelines from Google.

There is a form that gets created when you start an application at
https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2016/StudentApplications

Also, you can see the other applications on that page in the wiki to see
the expected format for the applications.

--
Dhole