Re: Calling for projects in the December 2016 - March 2017 round of Outreachy
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Calling for projects in the December 2016 - March 2017 round of Outreachy
- From: 殷啟聰 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 22:28:57 +0800
- Message-id: <[🔎] CAKxyyfZyfVDUm_1dEFDcFapQRgXKuZQ1ZRLQJ6O=HucyL6R0Hw@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <CALaUs0w6cKqcs+rQpqu4HWRRLMbaGt+=z4oOHyB7Sqq5dpj4email@example.com>
- References: <20160914164041.GE29967@werner.olasd.eu> <20160916075801.GE24130@werner.olasd.eu> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAPdE3R9pbFAN=hkUawtN2w0sUR7vi=PWq7Nz+jud6ZivyJGeMQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALaUs0w6cKqcs+rQpqu4HWRRLMbaGt+=z4oOHyB7Sqq5dpj4email@example.com>
@Hans Yes I would love to mentor someone on the Android Tools project.
But the application deadline is getting near but we only have one
project submitted so far, so I don't think we're making any
difference.... Or am I misunderstanding the rules of Outreachy?
2016-09-21 18:57 GMT+08:00 harsh daftary <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> I am past two year student with GSoC and I would like to mentor projects
> involving Python and Web Development
> On Sep 16, 2016 9:16 PM, "Pranav Jain" <email@example.com> wrote:
>> I would love to mentor for outreachy. I worked on Lumicall project under
>> GSOC. I can also work on other Android / Java , PHP or python based
>> On 16-Sep-2016 1:55 PM, "Daniel Pocock" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> On 16/09/16 09:58, Nicolas Dandrimont wrote:
>>> > * Nicolas Dandrimont <email@example.com> [2016-09-14 18:40:42
>>> > +0200]:
>>> >> Debian will be able to fund two outstanding candidates out of the
>>> >> project funds, so we will make sure that the projects selected
>>> >> will have an impact on Debian directly.
>>> > Hi all,
>>> > I have had some feedback that people are censoring themselves over
>>> > this.
>>> > If you have an idea of a project, and you don't think it's
>>> > relevant, please shoot us an email either on the list or at
>>> > firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll discuss it. We need some good project
>>> > ideas to be able to recruit the best candidates!
>>> I wonder if any of the students from the last GSoC round could
>>> co-mentor Outreachy candidates to continue the projects they worked on?
>>> People who mentor in Outreachy are still eligible to be a student in
>>> GSoC next year
* 殷啟聰 | Kai-Chung Yan
* Undergraduate student in National Taichung University of Education
* LinkedIn: <https://linkedin.com/in/seamlik>
* Blog: <http://seamlik.logdown.com>