GSoC 2016 Week 10: SmartInfo

Hi,
This week, I worked on the gnome client. I wanted to link my right click menu with the call view. That's was difficult because the right click menu is called by a signal. So, I didn't have access to the instance of the menu to send my own signal. I tried a lot of things to implement my signal, but it's just impossible.
Then I discovered the GAction. With this technique, I just needed to change the state of my action and connect it with my method in my view and it's done!

I had now a complete working solution that I tested to find improvements and bugs.
-Change the 2 buttons who launch and stop the system by one unique button.
-Resolve the bug who crash ring when I tried to use SmartInfo in a new call.
-Some other small bugs

See you next week!

Daemon: https://gerrit-ring.savoirfairelinux.com/#/c/4315/
LRC:    https://gerrit-ring.savoirfairelinux.com/#/c/4388/
Client: https://gerrit-ring.savoirfairelinux.com/#/c/4384/

--
Cordialement / Best regards

Olivier Grégoire
Technologie de l'Information - Information Technology

Tel. : +1 (514)-710-3142