Re: GSoC Week-10 report

Hi all,

This week I have spent most of my time in travelling, new academic year registration and hostel allotment as I mentioned in the previous report.
(Check exams and other commitments: https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2016/StudentApplications/Jaminy)

Since we're getting near to the final evaluation (aproximately two weeks more)  according to the timeline, I have concentrated and spared some of my time in the busy schedule with coding.

As my mentor requested to solve minimum three issues before final evaluation, I have solved them and waiting for the feedback from my mentor.

The folder 'Snippets' contains the solutions of them.(https://github.com/Jaminy/Email-Mining/tree/master/Snippets)

[1] Issue 26: https://github.com/Jaminy/Email-Mining/issues/26
     Solution: https://github.com/Jaminy/Email-Mining/blob/master/Snippets/Web%20Interface.py

[2] Issue 27: https://github.com/Jaminy/Email-Mining/issues/27
     Solution: https://github.com/Jaminy/Email-Mining/blob/master/Snippets/Avatar.py

[3] Issue 28: https://github.com/Jaminy/Email-Mining/issues/28
     Solution: https://github.com/Jaminy/Email-Mining/blob/master/Snippets/Counters

For the next week,  depending on my mentors' feedback, I'll either work on the above if there is any problem or I'll start working on the other issues.

Regards,
Jaminy.

This week I have spent most of my time in travelling, new academic year registration and hostel allotment as I mentioned previous report.