Here comes my my first & second report and sorry to be a little bit late. (Next week i'll be on time).
I have done following things in past two weeks :
Week 1 :
- Complet all my form for SavoirFaireLinux, and subsribe to all mailing list.
- Meet other from GSoC who work on Ring like me ( Simon Désaulniers, Gregoire Olivier )
- Start reading the research document who speak about OpenDht and Pht
- Read all the code on the OpenDht
- And even found some bug ( due to lack of documentation on bit operation )
- Setup my dev environnement ( git, better config for vim )
- And finally, try to learn how to type on thoses bad qwerty keyboard :D ( Sice i use Azerty for too much time )
Week 2 :
- Start thinking about a solution for the data persistance
- Speak with my mentor about my solution
- More look at code and trying to understand all things in it
- Read more research document ( and general document )
- Looking for optimization that could be done
Anyway, see you next week, i'll probably add a github link next week to my dev setup configuration.