Re: [All mentors] We need to know your intern selection now!

Oops, I am on vacation, I hope I didn't mess this up.  I marked 3
candidates as "want to mentor" in the Google system.  I didn't send the
email by yesterday.  Markus Koshany and I are signed up to the be the
mentors, I'm handling the gsoc side for Markus.  Kau-Chung Yan was a
student on the Android Tools project last year, and is qualified to be a
mentor.  So we can easily handle having Kai-Chung and 2 other students,
if that's possible.

Here are the candidates in order of preference:

Kai-Chung Yan
Chirayu Desai
Mouaad Aallam

.hc