Re: OpenStack installer script for Debian Testing

Hi,

I updated my OpenStack setup script for Debian bookworm.
https://dynamicmalloc.com/cgit/debian_openstack_installer.git

https://netuse.dynamicmalloc.com/openstackondebian.html

Project goal - easy to setup local Debian OpenStack instance for home
lab. (on physical or virtual machine.)

It uses local network bridge. Therefore, all the instances are in the
local network. Application developers can deploy virtual machines for
development and testing on a local OpenStack server (even kubernetes on
top of it.)

Please drop me an email, if you have any feedback.
Thank you.

Regards,
Pasha