python3-dnspython and eventlet incompatibility

Hey team,
I am working on installing openstack neutron from openstack victoria
extrepo.

In my neutron config, I am setting transport-url with a fqdn, e.g.:
transport_url = rabbit://user:pass@rabbit.arnaudmorin.fr:5672

But, this is not working, due to a bug between eventlet (which seems to
be used by neutron) and dnspython (see [1] and [2])

I have two possible workarounds:
* using an IP instead of FQDN
* downgrading dnspython to <2.0.0 (1.16.0)

I also tested the latest eventlet, but it seems too new for neutron
victoria.

I havn't tested xena, but if it's relying on the same python
dependencies, it will also fail.

What is the recommendation from the community about this?
Should I report this as a bug? (If so, I dont remember where, so I'd
appreciate a hint :))

Cheers, Arnaud.

[1] https://github.com/eventlet/eventlet/issues/629
[2] https://github.com/eventlet/eventlet/issues/619