Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Need help regarding login credential for Debian Openstack Image for 9.6 & 9.5 versions

On 12/24/18 12:46 PM, Anwar Durrani wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I have test environment setup running openstack, i have downloaded
> debian openstack ready to use image from Debian site as qcow2 format, i
> want to know login user and password for the same ? Kindly help me.
>
> --
> Thanks & regards,
> Anwar M. Durrani
> +91-9923205011
> <http://in.linkedin.com/pub/anwar-durrani/20/b55/60b>

Hi!

The official Debian image uses "debian" as the standard username.
There's no standard password for it, you have to provide an ssh key with
the userdata (through your metadata server). Note that it should be
possible to change the default username through metadata though, and
cloud-init will pick that username instead of just "debian".

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)