Re: Getting hunspell 1.7.2 into unstable

Hi,

2023년 6월 11일 (일) 오후 7:34, Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org>님이 작성:

> This blocks (well, theoretically not, but then it'd block in unstable)
> the upload of hunspell 1.7.2 which has many bugfixes and improvements
> (and which the new version of r-cran-hunspell - due to embedding
> internal headers - also needs now, so that one is also blocked. (CC'ed)).
>
> Can you have a look?
>
> May be a hunspell bug, may be a hunspell-dict-ko bug. It at least works
> with hunspell 1.7.1.

hunspell 1.7.2 seems to break 3-word compound rules that
hunspell-dict-ko has used. I see the hunspell release note has a note
about the compoundings change.

I'd just ignore that test case for now. As a relief, what the 3-word
compound rules implement is not that important.

--
Changwoo Ryu