Version numbers of hunspell dictionaries

Dear LibreOffice maintainers,

can you, please, explain what the package number of libreoffice-dictionaries is based on?

Currently this:
https://packages.debian.org/source/buster/libreoffice-dictionaries
shows:  1:6.2.0-1 ===> 6.2.0

While the LibreOffice itself is: 1:6.1.5-3+deb10u7  ===> 6.1.5
https://packages.debian.org/buster/libreoffice

I try to create a custom dictionary and would like to base its version number on the official version number of the hunspell dictionary, but I don't find the original upstream project(/clear versioning policy)... Could you, please, assist?

Thank you!
Zeev