Double entry in MyThes Slovak thesaurus

Hello,

I have found a double entry in the MyThes Slovak thesaurus. This thesaurus is the th_sk.dat file from the mythes-sk package . I am using Version 1:6.4.3-1 of the package, which is the version available in Debian testing.

The double entry concerns the term, 'boh', and occurs on lines 8 and 1312. The contents for boh|1 (after line 8) and boh|2  (after line 1312) have the correct number of lines and are actually different, so this is not a duplication error.

My question:

Is a double entry allowed by the MyThes data format? Or is this a "bug"? Shouldn't we have a single entry, boh|3, instead of two separate entries, boh|1 and boh|2?

François Tonneau