Heads up: version 1:6.4.0~rc1-4 makes libreoffice-java-common uninstallable

Hello again,

I wrote the email the other day (instead of using the BTS) about the doc-base issue with libreoffice-common. I upgraded to version 1:6.4.0~rc1-4 today and noticed that I could not upgrade without removing libreoffice-java-common and the packages it depends on.

It looks like you introduced some "Breaks" in 1:6.4.0~rc1-3 that were not present before, and now things like libjuh-java have a Breaks on
ure (< 1:6.4.0~beta1-1).  The epoch "1" on ure is problematic:

# apt-cache policy libreoffice ure
libreoffice:
  Installed: 1:6.4.0~rc1-4
[...]
ure:
  Installed: 6.4.0~rc1-4

As you can see, ure is versioned without the epoch, while libreoffice*.deb packages _are_ versioned with the epoch.

I worked around the issue by uninstalling libreoffice-java-common, which I was able to do because I am not using any package with a hard dependency on it. But anyone using libreoffice-reports-builder (or another package with a hard dependency on l-j-common) will not be able to upgrade.

HTH,
Dave W.

PS: if I have misdiagnosed anything above, sorry for the noise. It looked to me like a versioning problem has been introduced, and (if that is so) I wanted to make you aware of it ASAP.