Processed: retitle 946131 to File -> Send email options break (Permission denied) when Mailer is set to something else than sensible-lomua (AppArmor)

> retitle 946131 File -> Send email options break (Permission denied) when Mailer is set to something else than sensible-lomua (AppArmor)
Bug #946131 [libreoffice] Apparmor breaks Send -> Email depending on settings
Changed Bug title to 'File -> Send email options break (Permission denied) when Mailer is set to something else than sensible-lomua (AppArmor)' from 'Apparmor breaks Send -> Email depending on settings'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

946131: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=946131
Debian Bug Tracking System