Re: libreoffice vs the evolution-data-server transition

Am 1. Oktober 2019 09:47:09 MESZ schrieb Andreas Henriksson <andreas@fatal.se>:
>Hello!
>
>The gnome 3.34 related transitions where started yesterday.
>The evolution-data-server transition involves libreoffice.
>I'm sending this mail to make sure you're aware of it. Could you please
>advice what is needed on the libreoffice side to clear this and if you
>have time to handle it?
>
>See also:
>https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-evolution-data-server.html
>https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=933577
>
>Related detailed discussion ongoing also in:
>https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=933548
>
>Regards,
>Andreas Henriksson

Hi,

Thanks for asking, but it's TTBOMK strictly speaking not my job to test it. You have to test build r-deps before doing the transition...

In any case, since

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=efa314eb3068f5108c573657ab6cf422cb7729f4

LO is ok with this ebook version, and I already verified it builds.

-> for this time: just bin NMU it.

For a future version this might be different depending on when that new SONAME ends up in this file in a release...

Regards

Rene