commit fec8c14e960fbcd639a04d6c3354caff2d0bd365
Author: Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@mamane.lu>
Date:   Tue Nov 6 18:43:03 2018 +0100

    tdf#121188 form controls should have InputRequired false by default

It is my fault, in 6.1.3, I botched form controls (also forms in
writer/odt or calc/ods documents bound to a database, not only
base/odb forms), as created by default in all versions OpenOffice, and
LibreOffice up to 6.1.3 inclusive.

This fix massively helps upgrades from 6.1.2 and earlier. Note it
introduces a small data loss on files created with <= 6.1.3, as it
resets all InputRequired properties to "false". The data loss is the
value of this setting, not any data in the database.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/64641/ fixes some forward
compability problem introduced by the former... If it is seen
positively upstream, it makes sense to cherry-pick it too.

Thanks!

Lionel