Processed: merge 728485 763957

> merge 728485 763957
Bug #728485 [libreoffice-calc] libreoffice-calc: copying entire table completely messes up conditional formatting
Bug #728485 [libreoffice-calc] libreoffice-calc: copying entire table completely messes up conditional formatting
Marked as found in versions libreoffice/1:4.3.1-2.
Bug #763957 [libreoffice-calc] libreoffice-calc: copy and pasted conditional formating is applied but - after saving, closing the file, and reopening - is not present anymore
Marked as found in versions libreoffice/1:4.1.3-1.
Merged 728485 763957
> retitle 728485 libreoffice-calc: copy and pasted conditional formating is applied but - after saving, closing the file, and reopening - is not present anymore
Bug #728485 [libreoffice-calc] libreoffice-calc: copying entire table completely messes up conditional formatting
Bug #763957 [libreoffice-calc] libreoffice-calc: copy and pasted conditional formating is applied but - after saving, closing the file, and reopening - is not present anymore
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-calc: copy and pasted conditional formating is applied but - after saving, closing the file, and reopening - is not present anymore' from 'libreoffice-calc: copying entire table completely messes up conditional formatting'
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#763957 to the same title
> stop
Stopping processing here.

728485: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=728485
763957: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=763957