Processed: Clean 786875, 799540, 603402, 617595, 625301, 692028

> tags 617595 + upstream
Bug #617595 [libreoffice-base] libreoffice-base: date entry in Form grid ignores data entered in ISO 8601 format.
Added tag(s) upstream.
> tags 625301 + upstream
Bug #625301 [libreoffice] libreoffice: Text and images are not displayed in a docx document
Added tag(s) upstream.
> tags 692028 + upstream
Bug #692028 [libreoffice-writer] libreoffice-writer: Landscape Printing not working
Added tag(s) upstream.
> retitle 786875 libreoffice-writer: State of toggle buttons in menus is hard to read with default theme
Bug #786875 [libreoffice-writer] State of toggle buttons in menus is hard to read with default theme
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-writer: State of toggle buttons in menus is hard to read with default theme' from 'State of toggle buttons in menus is hard to read with default theme'
> retitle 799540 libreoffice-writer: Export to PDF with "in margins" turns comments blank
Bug #799540 [libreoffice-writer] Export to PDF with "in margins" turns comments blank
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-writer: Export to PDF with "in margins" turns comments blank' from 'Export to PDF with "in margins" turns comments blank'
> retitle 603402 libreoffice-writer: Exporting in PDF selected pages of long documents pick up the wrong pagerange
Bug #603402 [libreoffice-writer] Exporting in PDF selected pages of long documents pick up the wrong pagerange
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-writer: Exporting in PDF selected pages of long documents pick up the wrong pagerange' from 'Exporting in PDF selected pages of long documents pick up the wrong pagerange'
> stop
Stopping processing here.

603402: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=603402
617595: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=617595