Re: About bug 793308 : Ticks and arrows appear reversed in Libreoffice menus

Good day,

I have submited a bugreport about the following package : libreoffice-gtk (version 1:4.4.4-1). The ticks and arrows appear reversed in Libreoffice submenus. Moreover, the scrolling is reversed. I would like to fix this issue in the next days. This problem also occurs with other desktop environments and other themes (I have tested on XFCE and with Clearlooks-phenix). If I uninstall this package, the gtk integration is bad but the arrows are properly displayed. Could you confirm that this issue is really a bug ? In that case, when do you think to solve it ?

Kind regards,
Etienne.