Re: Integration of a new hunspell dictionary

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 04:49:08PM +0200, Élie Roux wrote:
> Should I make an hunspell-bo package that I will look for a sponsor

Please do youself. And please NOT as an extension. Look on how
the other hunspell-* packages do it properly.

> for? Or will you do it automatically? Maybe I should first make it
> reach the Vanilla LibreOffice? I'm asking this because apt-get
> source hunspell-vi downloads openoffice.org-dictionaries.

Which is very much unmaintained and a relict from when I packaged
stuff from there which wasn't there elsewhere. Even then it was
better for a person who actually speaks the language to maintain
it him-/herself.

Regards,

Rene