LibreOffice 4.0 should be able to import PDF files by default (without having to install any extension)

Package: libreoffice
Architecture: amd64
Version: 1:4.0.4-2

Hello,

You can read from LibreOffice 4.0 Release Notes [1] :
"Extensions
PDF Import [...] are no longer bundled extensions but core features.
(Stephan Bergmann)"
(same for "the Presenter Console, and the Python Scripting Provider")

However I can't import PDF files with LibreOffice 4.0.4.

I know that there is a libreoffice-pdfimport extension but people
expect LibreOffice to behave the same way accross operating systems.

Therefore i think that LibreOffice 4.0 on Debian should follow the
Release Notes and be able to import PDF files by default.

Thanks !

(I am using Debian GNU/Linux Sid 64 bits / GNOME)

[1] https://www.libreoffice.org/download/4-0-new-features-and-fixes/