Re: Accepted harfbuzz 0.9.10-1 (source amd64)

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 11:17:42AM +0000, أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy) wrote:
>  harfbuzz (0.9.10-1) experimental; urgency=low
>  .
>    * New upstream release.
>    * debian/control:
>      + Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.4
>      + Use canonical URIs in VCS-* fields
>      + Added libgraphite2-dev to Build-Deps to enable Graphite2 backend

Hmm. Good that I didn't upload the locally updated package to build-depend of harfbuzz
(used in the tests to compare rendering or somesuch) yet as that would cause a circular
build-dependency.... :)

But more interestingly, because graphite2 fails its tests on armel and sparc those
are not available there - and thus harfbuzz won't (anymore) - it's in BD-Uninstallable
on the buildds...

Regards,

Rene