Removing files from unopkg

Hi,

in my package accessodf there is a bug which leaves unowned files behind after a
purge, see
After applying the latest patch, the file
/usr/lib/ure/share/config/javasettingsunopkginstall.xml is left behind. I had
the idea to remove this file in a postrm-script like this:
===
#!/bin/sh
set -e
UNOPKG_CONF_DIR=/usr/lib/ure/share/config

if [ -f /tmp/foo/auto ]; then
    rm $UNOPKG_CONF_DIR/javasettingsunopkginstall.xml
    rmdir --ignore-fail-on-non-empty $UNOPKG_CONF_DIR
fi
===
But I'm not sure whether this file would be needed if other extensions are
present.
I know that in newer versions of Libreoffice a registration is not any more
needed, but it didn't work on my local system and I'm unsure whether this would
be accepted into wheezy.
Can I delete this file safely?

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Blog (English | Deutsch): http://crustulus.de/blog
Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: