vbaeventsli.uno.so in the wrong package?

Hello,

I'm currently trying to package a Libreoffice extension, which requires
libreoffice-writer. However, in order to run it needs the file
"vbaeventsli.uno.so" which is in the package libreoffice-calc. So my question is
(since this file doesn't belong really to calc) whether it shouldn't be moved to
libreoffice-core?

Please keep me in the cc, since I'm not on the list.

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://freedict.org/dict?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu