maintainer of hunspell-fr - collaboration with others french dictionaries

Hello,

I contact you as current maintainer of hunspell-fr.  These list is
marked as maintainer in http://www.debian.org/devel/people and
http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/hunspell-fr (with Rene Engelhard and
Chris Halls).  If I have to send e-mail to a more specific person,
don't hesitate to correct me.

I'd to help to have the same words base for the several dictionnaries
in Debian.  Today, if someone reports a lacking word in wfrench, it's
not added in hunspell-fr for example.
Currently, I sent e-mails to wfrench maintainer (François Marier) and
ifrench one (Lionel Mamane) who all agree with me. They think it's a
good idea. Lionel suggests I contact the hunspell-fr maintainer too.

 - Do you have any remark about this idea?
 - Do you think it's a good idea to add hunspell-fr to it?
 - Do you suggest other people to contact?
 - Do you have idea about the way it should be done?

I have written a little python script to understand better the
problem. I will attach it if you want it.

Note: Keep me in cc because I didn't subscribe to the list.

Have a nice day,
--
Stéphane Blondon