Re: LibreOffice and openoffice.org-{hyphenation,thesaurus}-*

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 08:35:00PM +0100, Rene Engelhard wrote:

> I discussed this a bit and we came to the following conclusion:
>
>  a) openoffice.org-hyphenation-*:
[...]
>     we should go with hyphen-* (as other distros - like Fedora - already do).
>
>  b) openoffice.org-thesaurus-*:
>
>     TTBOMK there's no other application except OOo/LibO which uses libmythes.
>     Are you aware of any (or of any else using the same format fwiw).
>     So we should rename them all to libreoffice-*... If there were some, I'd
>     go for mythes-*.
>
> Comments?

Looks reasonable to me.

I don't know of anything using mythes so libreoffice* sounds like the
thing to do, but then again it's not much my field. OTOH one can say we
can do mythes-* anyway in case other apps will start using libmythes.
OTOH if there are no other users libreoffice-* is clearer. I guess
you've already thought of all that, though.

The 'do what the other distros are doing' is also a nice default (but
then again I'm now at http://distributions.freedesktop.org/wiki/Meetings/AppInstaller2011
so today I'm biased :)

Ciao,

Enrico