CALC - 3.2.0 : printing area edition

Hi,
I am an Openoffice.org office suite French user .
I use Openoffice.org packages on Lenny and Debian packages on Squeeze of openoffice 3.2 (french version)

Trying to define repeated line in a printing area result an "incorrect sheet reference" (same problem with repeated column). "Official" Openoffice.org version don't have this problem. I didn't found anything in list archive, is this problem known ? solved in 3.2.1 ?

Thanks
Luc.

--

_ o
/ \\____

Faites un cadeau aux générations futures,
abandonnez votre voiture !