[Upington Accommodation, News, Events and Reviews] Last week posts

Having trouble reading this email? View it on our
November 9, 2009

Youth Is Like a Watermelon

November 8, 2009

There was once a watermelon farmer who was selling his watermelons on the pavement in front of his farm. It was nearly sundown when a young boy passed him. The boy stopped and asked, “Excuse me, sir, but can you tell me how much the watermelons are? The farmer replied, “Ten rand.” Then the boy asked, [...]

Natural Hangover Cures

November 8, 2009

Although I don’t drink that often and hardly ever need this advice I though I would place this article in case you ever need to get rid of an hangover. The horrible truth of aging – besides the arthritis, cataracts and dementia – is that the older you get, the harder it is to engage in [...]

Oldie for a laugh

November 8, 2009

On a really hot day, four nuns were assigned to paint a room in their church. After sweating for a few hours in those black robes, they decided to take off all their clothes and paint naked. An hour later, someone knocked on the door of the church. “Who is it?” they called out. “I’m the blind man,” [...]

Thanks to our main sponsor. Tsebo Cleaning UPINGTON NEWS AND REVIEWS

If you would like to stop receiving this email from Upington, please