Re: openoffice 64bit in lenny or backports??

Hi,

Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
> I just installed debian lenny on poweredge 2970 dell server and I'm
> wondering where can I get openoffice 64bit. I have some calc
> spreadsheet(csv files) that have over 100,000 rows and I would like to
> process some of its data in openoffice. Unfortunatelly the version
> that shipped in lenny seem to be a port of a 32bit.

?? What makes you think that? It's full 64bit.

> Is openoffice 3 available in backports 64bit or does somebody have

Yes.

(You don't say with backports, etch-backports has it. lenny backports
will get a backport when the time is for it. Maybe soon...)

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73