OpenOffice for armel

Hello folks,

I see that you have released openoffice.org version 1.3.2 for armel into the Debian experimental repository. Having just tried it I see that it is still hit by the "terminate called after throwing an instance of 'com::sun::star::ucb::InteractiveAugmentedIOException'" problem, which has been around for several months now AFAICT since around version 1.3.1. See also bug 105359 on the openoffice bug-tracker or 417009 on Ubuntu.

But I see no mention of this bug anywhere on the Debian mailing lists. Does this mean that you are not experiencing it? Or have a work-around?

Thanks,
Jonathan